facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast phone blog search brokercheck brokercheck Play Pause

 

Social Security Webinar:

Learn 6 key rules of Social Security

Event Information:

Date: February 3, 2022

Time: 5:00 - 5:45 PM ET

Location: Zoom Webinar

(link will be sent to registrants)

John Kahle

  • Certified Financial PlannerTM
  • National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder

Please note that unlike most free webinars this is NOT a way for us to sell investment or insurance products.  

.  

Did you know that only 4% of retirees claim Social Security at the most financially optimum time? The remaining 96% of retirees are losing out on about $111,000 per household?*

Social Security can be critically important to ensuring a financially secure retirement.   It is important that you get this right!

Attend this free webinar to learn about strategies that will help you get the most out of the benefits you have paid into.  During this webinar you will:

  • learn 6 key rules to Social Security in order to help you maximize your benefits
  • Receive a free copy of "The Baby Boomer's Guide to Social Security" (Copyright 2021 Horsesmouth, LLC)

There is NO obligation for attending.   We will make discussing Social Security fun!


*2019 Capital One United Income White Paper